Sunday, March 9, 2014

It's Shamrocks in March Time!!

I made a few cards for March Birthdays and also a few cards for Saint Patrick's Day which is March 17.  March 17 just happens to be my birthday also.  I found some various Shamrocks in the dollar bins at Michael's and AC Moore's that I thought were pretty cute. Also while at AC Moore's I found some March paper with shamrocks and some adorable shamrock ribbon. I had a few embellishments in my stash and use some various green memento inks, copics, and some great green cardstock from The Paper Company. Also, at ACM's they had these terrific embossing folders made by Darcie and so I got the Shamrock one...just could not resist.

So here are a few of the green Shamrock cards I made.  See what ya think......



see the ribbon
 

Adorable ribbon

Embossed shamrocks on the green
 










No comments:

Post a Comment