Saturday, April 21, 2012

More cards....what do you think?
The one is a Penny Black Stamp that I enjoy using for birthdays or other celebrations. It is fun to color and I colored this one with Copic Markers, a little glaze and glitter from Skaura, add ribbon, punch the bottom edge with EK punch and all done!
These two cards are from Endless Creations...another fun stamp company. I cased these directly from Beth's website. Oh by the way, Beth Wagner started this stamp company in her kitchen, now it is a full time business for her and her family. I love to visit her both at Rubber Stamp Conventions. She also uses paper/cardstock from The Paper Cut. Great combo for quick and fun cards.

3 comments:

  1. They are all very pretty Paula, but the animal design is such fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joan. I have had fun getting some cards up here. I appreciate your comments very much.

      Delete
  2. I love your blog Paula. Your cards are so bright and happy. Welcome to blogland.

    ReplyDelete