Sunday, April 8, 2012

Stamps of Life for April 2012

I just love the Stephanie's Stamps of Life for April.  Super cute so here is a card I made with them.
Using The Paper Cut cardstock in the color of Grape Jelly and the Momento ink is Grape Jelly-perfect match!  Then had some tissue paper from the Dollar Tree and some patterned paper from my stash -a perfect birthday card.  Took my xacto knife and cut the tops of the presents and pulled through small pieces of tissue paper. Used adhesive to stick it down and placed on the purple cardstock then to the printed cardstick then to the purple card. A little glitter from Skaura pens and all done!

1 comment:

  1. This is the first time I have heard of the Stramps of Life Paula. You have done a great job on these and I really like the brightcolours you used.
    Hugs Joan

    ReplyDelete