Saturday, August 18, 2012

Summer feels like it is almost over, but I am not sad as I love fall! It is my favorite season with all the beautiful colors in the trees and bright big blue sky! Mother-nature does it all just right. I ecstatic that I have been chosen to be a guest designer for CARDCUPIDS!! How awesome for me. CARDCUPIDS send cards to children that need cheering up-How wonderful is that? I am so glad they are allowing me to be a part of this opportunity to spread some cheer. Who doesn't need cheering-up? I love Halloween Cards, so I have made a couple of the images that CARDCUPIDS has sent me. See what ya think....... Don't forget to check out CARDCUPIDS and if you can send them a card or two to send to some children that will enjoy a card or two!!
These adorable images are colored with copics, used some skaura pens for shine and sparkle. Used some nesties to cut out the images and some Halloween Printed Paper from my stash. I think they are cute!!
I used copics to color these images too, also some skaura pens for the sparkle and shine. Had a embossing folder that is spider webs and found a button spider to add an exta touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment