Monday, September 10, 2012

I made a few more cards this past week and weekend. It is a variety but I had fun. The wolf is from Rubber Monger, the package for the gift tag is from Studio G, the vampire is Stampendous and the Happy Haunting is Studio G. The acorn is from PSX and the Happy Fall has no name on the wood. See what ya think.....
This little gift tag was made with some scraps. I am going to package 5 together of different sizes and shapes to sell at the next craft show.
I made two Happy Fall cards that are very similar but different in colors. Both were layered on ivory card base. Here is one of the two.
The polar bear I don't remember what company made it but it is one my favorites to use for winter or Christmas cards. I had the piece of striped background paper in my scraps and it makes a perfect background.
This card is made with another paint chip from WalMart. The flowers look like poinsettias so it will be perfect for Christmas. I cut it out with Spellbinders-Oval, then used a scalloped oval for the glossy black cardstock and layered it on to the red base cardstock. Added a black pearl in the center of the top flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment