Monday, November 12, 2012

Ideas????

Yesterday I was doing a little web-surfing looking at new card ideas. I was over at Pinterest and found a card similar to this. I really liked the layout so this is my take with it. I used the Cuttlebug Snowflakes Embossing folder (one of my favs) and then used the scorepal for the bottom. I used Gina K baseweight ivory for the base and Georgia Pacific 110# for the snowflakes embossing. Cut them into 1 inch strips and then cut the bottom. Used a MS punch and some brown ribbon from my stash. I had so,e glitter snowflakes from last year (Wal-mart) and did a quick little bow. The greeting is from Great Impressions. See what ya think...
Close up of greeting:

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Love the simple layout--its great to show off a wonderful sentiment like the one you used. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete