Saturday, December 15, 2012

Since Thanksgiving I have been very busy. I did two Saturdays of Arts and Crafts (Dec 1 and Dec 8). I sold several Christmas Ornaments, tags, coasters, cards and necklaces. It was so much fun but took a lot of time to prepare. Also I signed on as an A Muse Studio Consultant and have just received my orders of wonderful rubber stamps and dies. I can't wait to make some cards for my blog. So...look for pics from the fairs of ornaments, cards and other goodies the next couple of days. Then you will start to see some A Muse cards pop up with some changes to my blog. You will be able to order directly from me if you wish. I will put all of the links to my website etc... this weekend. Okay before I can do anything more I have to do some housework so I can enjoy the rest of the weekend and all the holidays coming up with family and friends. We are excited that my niece is cooking Christmas Lunch this year. She is a great cook and I have not seen her for several months. She is sooo sweet and her hubby is too. Look for pics from her house after Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment