Friday, February 8, 2013

I haven't updated my blog in a few weeks but I have continued to stamp. I made some New Year's Cards but forgot to take a photo before mailing them off. I have made quite a few Valentine's Day Cards. I am going to upload a few now. I used some of my A Muse Stamps (Adorable) and a favorite Penny Black and Stamps of Life. See what ya think....
Combo of Nestie Heart Die, A Muse Greeting, Stamps of Life Hearts
Image from my friend (Jan aka MereDeux) at Stamp Shack- I love this image
Penny Black
A couple of projects that I made for Weekly Creative Challenges at the Stamp Shack. Jan aka Far North has challenged me beyond my comfortable area of stamping. This is a tag that was inspired by Jump Start Creative Videos that several of us have been watching from the Stamp Shack. Jan challenged us to make a project using some of our glitter sprays and ink. I sprayed the ink with using netting for a stencil, then embossed the hearts, added ribbon and heart button for embellishment. See what ya think...
Next is card that I made from a napkin. After taking the layers apart on the napkin, I put some plastic wrap under it, layer of card stock and then regular paper on top and ironed the napkin to the card stock. The plastic wrap acts as a glue except there are no wrinkles this way. I trimmed out the images and made a card. Added some ribbon, a button...see what ya think....
A couple of more cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment