Saturday, April 20, 2013

A Few Cards....

Spring is here, although this week has been cool and bit windy just as spring should be. The trees (Eastern Red Buds which are really purple) have been beautiful and the Bradford Pears, yellow bells (forsythia)and all the tulips. Now we are having what we call Dogwood Winter as the Dogwoods are in full bloom and absolutely gorgeous!! The temps will be cool in the day and around freezing overnight. Still too cold for tender vegetation at night. Today I set my cards up at the local Farmer's Market (Sylva's Farmer's Market) and sold a few. It was a challenge to keep them on the table as it is outside and gusty with the winds. Here are a few cards I have made the last couple of weeks, I have made several but realize now that several I have sent or sold without taking pics. See what ya think.... This card is made with Stamps from the Stamps of Life. I love the bubblegum machine and in red. I used some glaze from Skaura to make it look more like glass. Inside I stamped a sentiment that says Have a Bubblicious day and some more bubbles. It was lots of fun to color. This is a Hero Arts stamp and was fun to color. I used some chevron paper and cardstock to finish it off. This card is made from stamps from the Stamps Of Life. Ladybug and ladybug hug, used some reds and black cardstock and some printer paper from Michaels with ladybugs on it. Added some Washi tape (2 different prints) at the top in varying lengths. I used some black brads and pop dots for the greeting. Added a little Skaura glitter pen and it looks pretty cute. All of the images were cut out with nesties' dies from Spellbinders.

No comments:

Post a Comment