Saturday, July 20, 2013

I have had a busy few weeks. I participated in a craft fair July 6 at the Balsam Fire Dept. I had a pretty good day. So I was busy prior to that day getting some new stuff made. I made several post it note holders, some with the Bind-It-All, some with coasters and bull nose clips, some just card stock and Velcro closures. They were fun and a pretty good hit. I enjoy making them and they are useful little gifts. I also make some write and erase boards, some that could mounted on refrigerator with magnets and some that stand up on a table or cabinet. Here are some of my displays at the craft fair that shows what I made. My sweet little hubby also bought me an awesome card display stand. So I used it too. See what ya think....................

No comments:

Post a Comment