Saturday, September 7, 2013

Cards, Cards and More Cards!!!

I have been so busy making cards that I haven't taken the time to post any here. I have been participating in our local Saturday's Farmer's Market. I have sold quite a few cards there. In August, we had a local arts and craft fair at the Balsam Fire Dept. It was slow but I sold a few things. We will have another one Oct 26. Fall and early winter are always busier as people are getting ready for the upcoming holidays. Also, I have some cards in a brand new wonderful store in Historic Dillsboro. The name of the store is Tunnel Mountain Arts and Crafts. They are a consignment store and they have some of the best art and crafts around-all are locally made. Beautiful wood products, gourds, pottery, paintings, soaps and herbal lotions, handmade bags, pocket books etc...if you are in the area stop in and see them. So here are some cards I have made. See what ya think....

No comments:

Post a Comment