Saturday, January 25, 2014

More Snowmen, Sweet Valentine's Day Cards 2014

Over the last couple of weeks I have not had much stamping time....life/work has been busy.
But here are a couple of more snowmen cards I have made for friends at the Stamp Shack.
As you can see I love snowmen!!! These I think are adorable for this time of year with the little hearts.
I colored each a little different. This snowman is from Unity! Unity had so many adorable snowmen this season...I hope I bought them all!!
See what ya think.....



I made these cute little cards for Valentine's Day 2014. This is a Penny Black Stamp...so cute. Good for Valentine's Day, Birthday and Just Because!
I made each card just a little different with paper and embellishments!!

See what ya think....




No comments:

Post a Comment