Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!!!!

Over the past 2 or 3 weeks I have been making Mother's Day Cards. I want to share these various colors I made from this one stamp! I just love how they all came together, ink, paper, coloring-perfect matches.  The flowers are from A Muse Studio, the sentiment is from Stampin Up.  I also did pink and yellows but didn't snap any pics.  The red one is Marvy Ink, Copics, and I used The Paper Cut Cardstock.  All 3 are stamped on A Muse White (Sugar) Cardstock.  This cardstock is amazing in how well it takes ink and colors.  It is one of the best I have ever used!

See what ya think.....



Marvy Crimson Red, copics, The Paper Cut
Cardstock, the white is A Muse Sugar!

Memento Grape Ink, Copics, The Paper Cut Cardstock




Memento Ink, Copics, Gina K Cardstock




 



No comments:

Post a Comment