Saturday, August 2, 2014

A Muse- Holiday Hoopla is Coming Soon!

A Muse Studio is having the Holiday Hoopla beginning Sept 1, so please mark your calendars!
I would be very happy to assist you with any purchases you are interested in...stay tune to my blog for some samples very soon.

So...sorry...I have been behind in posting to my blog, but I have been so busy making cards.  I am at the Jackson Co Farmers Market every Saturday and my cards sell like hotcakes.  With having a full time job (the one that allows me to purchase stamps and supplies) and now having this hobby of making and selling; I just don't get the pics posted.  But I will post some new A Muse Cards this month.

There are many new and great products in the new catalog 2014-2015, then the Holiday Hoopla has even more.  Also there are stamp sets and dies listed for 40% off  amusestudio.com/cardsbypaula

No comments:

Post a Comment