Saturday, February 18, 2017

Cards

Over the last couple of weeks, I have made many different cards! I have been working on building up my stash for the busy summer season of the local Glorious Farmer's Market.  On Saturdays, from 9-12, April- October we are set up outside in Sylva.

In March, we will still be on the inside at the Community Table from 10-1.  Please stop by and see what we have. I have cards for all occasions, all made by me.

Here are three cards that are available.  See what ya think.....

The "Merci" card is made with a stamp that came in a pack of 4 from AC Moore several years ago. I love this little bird.  It makes a clean and simple card.  The blue yellow color combo is perfect for this little birdie.  The yellow paper is from my stash and the blue is from Gina K blueberry.


This card is made with an image from my box of stamped images just waiting to be colored. I colored this one with Prisma coloring pencils and gamsol.  I do not remember who makes the stamp. I used blue card stock from The Paper Cut. Enamel dots are from my stash.


This card is made with a stamp from Stampin Up.  It is a set of 6 for various occasions.  I have made this card in several colors but the yellow is one of my favorites.
   The ribbon is from my stash but came from Walmart several years ago.



No comments:

Post a Comment