Thursday, February 2, 2017

Tealight Valentine's Cards

I made these Valentine's Day Tea light Cards with A Muse paper and heart dies and stamps.

I cut the paper 4.25 X 11, scoring at 4,6,and 8.  Then I cut a designer/printed cardstock at 4 X 3.75 and then die cut the hearts in both the cardstock and top layer of paper at once.  Then I added velum in between the two pieces with adhesive.  Then I added the scalloped heart around the outside of the heart.  This piece was made by die cutting the hearts, first the scalloped then add the smaller heart inside the scalloped heart and die cut again.  Embellish and stamped a strip of cardstock at the bottom too hold the card in place with the tea light.


The other cards are made with Darcie's hearts embossing folder, dies from A Muse and stamps also are A Muse except for the Be Mine (Stampin Up 2002).


These were fun to make and are available at the Local Farmers Market for purchase.  Also, you can email me if you would like to purchase any of the cards below.










No comments:

Post a Comment