Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Cleaning and Organizing

So over the last two weeks I have been cleaning and purging in my stamping room.  I still have not completed the chore but I have thrown out stuff! Amazing how much I have collected. So I have not stamped  a lot the last three weeks. I made quite a few Saint Patty's Day Cards but in the rush to get them to the store, I did not take pictures. I have a couple here and I will post those Thursday or Friday.

Here are some gnome cards and thank you cards I have made. The "thank you" cards I used a very old Stampin Up set but I still like it.  I had these perfect papers in my stash.
The gnome (man) card is a stamp from Class Act.  It is fun to color and the gnome (boy) is from Dragonfly Laser.  It is ok but not my favorite.  I have some more gnomes I am working on that I will post a bit later from the A Muse Studio.  I made some of these last year also and they were a big hit.

See what ya think....





No comments:

Post a Comment