Sunday, May 13, 2012

Colors of the Rainbow/At the End of Every Rainbow

This week I finished up another ATC swap that my Stamp Shack Friend Joanie is hosting. It is called the Colors of the Rainbow ATC Swap. When I joined this fun swap I was not sure what I would make. So I searched e-bay several weeks ago and found a cute little rainbow stamp. After I stamped in Momento Tuxedo Black Ink, I colored with Copics, Sharpies and BIC Markers. Then I used a bit of the Skaura Pen -Clear Star for sparkle. Previously, I had bought some paper at ACM's that rainbows on it so I colored the rainbows to match that paper; however, I didn't like the look of my stamped rainbow on the rainbow paper and used another piece called Gilded Wings Texture by NRN Designs. Then I came up with the pot of gold...took 1 1/4 punch(Punch Bunch) and punched the circles out of black paper. Cut the top of the circles to have resemble a pot of gold. Took a scalloped punch (stampin Up) and punched scalloped circles out of gold paper for the top and then took another small circle punch (Stampin Up) and punched more gold paper for the look of gold coins and printed the saying..."At the End of Every Rainbow There is a..." Pretty cute- huh? See what you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment