Friday, May 11, 2012

I was able to go to Pigeon Forge, TN this week to the huge Scrapbook Superstore and Clearance Center. If you have never been there-you should take a day to go-amazing amounts of stamps, punches and so on... I found some Plaid Sentiment Stamp Sets that were marked down to about $2.00 or less. So being the stamp collector, paper and embellishment hoarder that I am I picked up the 2 different sets they had. So when we got home Thursday, I looked through my scrap bin of paper and right on top was pink and red swirls that I used last week to complete an ATC Swap (see below a couple of post) and I had stamped these cute little cupcakes images that are from the Hero Arts Set -"Birthday Expo" colored with Copics. See what you think...
I came up with this layout. I used a couple of Stampin Up Punches, GinaK base weight cardstock (the best), Skaura Pens for sparkle, Brads from Michaels Arts and Crafts (Reflection brand)and some foam tape for dimension.

No comments:

Post a Comment