Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fall is in the air here in the mountains of WNC. Today I made a couple of cards I want to share with you. The first one is a fall card. I picked up a couple of these paint chip samples at WalMart a while back and today I decided I would cut this one out with a nestie and make a fall card. I had the paper-bazzill in my stash and some leaf paper scraps from last fall. I think it turned out pretty good, oh added a couple of ribbon tabs from my stash too. See what ya think...
I received my new Gina K stamps last week and finally had time today to stamp the penguin; Wishing You Joy!. He is adorable. I colored him with Copics and Skaura pen for sparkle and shine. I cut him out with nesties and used the beaded oval for layering. I used the Gina K base weight for the cardbase and the striped paper is from Echo Park- Happy Days collection. Added a couple of brads and some pop dots for pop the layers off the base a bit. See what ya think...

No comments:

Post a Comment