Monday, October 15, 2012

It has been a while....

since I have posted. I have been getting ready for the Balsam Arts and Crafts Show. It was last Saturday and I took a few pics of my products and booth to share with you. Here is my table. I ended up needing two tables this time. One for cards, the other one for Halloween treats, coasters, Washi Paper necklaces etc...
I made several of these Treat Baskets. They are wooden, I bought at ACM, painted them orange, white and black. Then I stamped various Halloween stamps in stazon ink.
These I painted white, stamped in black stazon. Then I had a couple of black ones I that I stamped in clear and white ink, embossed with white sparkle embossing powder and heat set. They really sold quickly, even before pics. I thought the orange and black would be most popular. I filled the inside with orange shreds for the orange and for the black and white ones some clear sparkly shreds similar to Easter Basket filler. Tied a ribbon to match, added chocolate candies, a Halloween pencil with a topper I made. See what ya think.............
Some other popular sellers besides cards and coasters were the "Post It Note" holders. Here are few I made. I used various papers that are a bit heavier than scrapbook paper, I like the double sided paper so that the inside looks finished, decorate the outside and add a velcro closer or a ribbon closer. These sell quickly so I need to get to work on more for December 1. See what ya think....
Here is a card that I made with Gina K Stamps- I also sold some Christmas/Winter Cards too. I will make more for December. I also used the same stamp and made a couple of sets of coasters. They were cute too. I didn't get pics of everything because of the time.
\

No comments:

Post a Comment