Saturday, October 27, 2012

Today I made another-a different snowman. You can probably already tell that I love snowman stamps. As the old saying goes...never met a snowman I didn't like. This is one of the sets I bought yesterday. It is a cling Hero Arts in a pack with Sizzix dies. The snowman, arms, hats, holly, scarf are all dies and then there is a separate stamp for the face. Pretty cute and stamps out really great. I experimented with some different colors etc but I really liked the hat not stamped and just use the die to cut from black. I added some red ribbon for the band to match the red scarf. Added some skarura pen for sparkle and shine. The blue background paper is from Mind's Eye, the navy cardstock is The Paper Cut. Then I cut some white cardstock for snow drifts. Added a Stampin Up greeting in red ink with some dots of Viva Pearl. Added Viva Pearls at the top instead of snow marker this time. Looks pretty good. The red at the bottom (the polkadots) is large clothespin from Mike's to use for displaying my cards. See what ya think.....

No comments:

Post a Comment