Saturday, October 27, 2012

This week I have been off from work to enjoy the fall colors! We drove the Blue Ridge Parkway from Asheville NC to Boone NC and the colors were awesome, along with the sunrise and bright blue sky without a single cloud. I have made a few cards this week also and completed two sets of ATC's for swaps at the Stamp Shack. Yesterday I visited Stamper's Alley Stamp Store in Mooresville NC. If you are in NC you must stop in. She has so many stamps, dies, papers and samples. The store is full of inspiration and busy too. There was a great stamper working there that was so friendly and helpful. I guess it is a good thing that this store is about 160 miles from my house. I was going to take a picture to post here but I was so excited to look around I forgot. Here is a card I made with one of the Snowman stamps and dies I bought there yesterday. The printed paper is from there also-Yellow Bicycle. I used some Marvy Snowmarker and made some snow on his hat and at the bottom. Some red cardstock from The Paper Cut and made a pretty cute snowman card. Used a spellbinders die for the background. The snowman is Hero Arts (Adorable) and the die is sizzix made for the Hero Arts stamp. See what ya think....
I made this card this past week also. I purchased a couple of old Stampin Up Sets over at the Stamp Shack from Amy. I just love this snowman with patches and scarf!! The Paper Cut Cardstock, some pearls for embellishments, copic markers, Skarura Pen for sparkle and shine and of course my new Marvy Snow marker for the snow! Pretty cute I think. See what ya think...

No comments:

Post a Comment